<body>

♥ That ProFilE


♥Elaine♥.
15 OCT 1984 .
MSN : Click Here

♥ CraVinGs


CrAvinG fOr nOthinGs CauSe I haVe a NiCe WonDerFuL FamiLy anD FriEnDs..

♥ Tagboard


TaG



♥ MUsiC


♥ FriENdS


CinDy
ClaUdiA
DreEaMy'S ClOSeT BlOGsHoP
EdmunD
EliSiA
EvaNia
KaTherInE

♥ Memories


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Free Counters ♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Dec 1, 2009

♥ My DreaM, My Life ♥

finally today last paper and is holiday time again...
lOvE HoLiday..

Hope I able to pass my exam... Pray Hard...

today was not a good day.. cause knowing that my CP group have change, We are not longer same group as the previous one.. I miss them.. I thought they say we would be change the group for 2yrs unless the group members went for sponsorship... but none of my group members expect me being sponsor..
I don't really like the group I having now... new faces and got one "fake" person which I don't really like.. now just pray hard that I would be same timing as her...
miss my previous group members...

anyway now enjoy my holidays first....

tml and thur will be working... my schoolmate Cindy intro me the job... is $7.50 per hr, not bad pay.. just folding paper in the envelope and mail for them... so easy job...
is a long time I have not step into office line...
going to step into office line again, just for the two days.. :)



♥ My DreaM My LifE

7:59 AM