<body>

♥ That ProFilE


♥Elaine♥.
15 OCT 1984 .
MSN : Click Here

♥ CraVinGs


CrAvinG fOr nOthinGs CauSe I haVe a NiCe WonDerFuL FamiLy anD FriEnDs..

♥ Tagboard


TaG



♥ MUsiC


♥ FriENdS


CinDy
ClaUdiA
DreEaMy'S ClOSeT BlOGsHoP
EdmunD
EliSiA
EvaNia
KaTherInE

♥ Memories


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Free Counters ♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Mar 1, 2010

♥ My DreaM, My Life ♥

I got B for my overall year 1 posting... previous 1.1, I got an high C and 1.2, I got an A which mean I improve... so overall year 1 I got B... so happy, at least I improve myself... I know that year 2 will be a hard time due to project, test (all most every week got class), studies getting more and more difficulty....

this weekend I have been alots of money, although is alots but is all worth it..
Sat - went to NATSA Fair to book me and Cindy tickets... going to Taiwan N HongKong for 8days and just the two of us.. going on June due to I having holidays so no choice for Cindy.. is an excitement for us cause first time going to Taiwan walking around with maps...
feeling cool right, going holidays with your friends... this is my 2nd time, the 1st time was also with cindy, went to Sunway Lagoon plus KL... have went to KL almost all the shopping centre and we went just by look at maps that we have print for ourself...
at evening time, I went down to vivo alone and brought my iphone.... it just cost me 18bucks... but I waited for 3hrs just to buy the phone...
Sun - meeting shan and cindy for breakfast... plus doing hair washing at salon.. luckily everything end at 2pm plus.... reaching home with an tired look and trying to transfer my itunes to my iphone...


next week back to school... prefer attachment when I'm in school, waking up early morning 5am to prepare myself to school and finishing school around 6pm or sometime later... but when reaching my house is already 7pm plus... which mean go out of house the sky is dark, going back from house the sky is also dark... haiz... no choice... and reaching home is not a time to relax, need to study, need to work hard....
next week a week for me to work hard....



♥ My DreaM My LifE

1:34 AM