<body>

♥ That ProFilE


♥Elaine♥.
15 OCT 1984 .
MSN : Click Here

♥ CraVinGs


CrAvinG fOr nOthinGs CauSe I haVe a NiCe WonDerFuL FamiLy anD FriEnDs..

♥ Tagboard


TaG



♥ MUsiC


♥ FriENdS


CinDy
ClaUdiA
DreEaMy'S ClOSeT BlOGsHoP
EdmunD
EliSiA
EvaNia
KaTherInE

♥ Memories


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Free Counters ♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Mar 5, 2010

♥ My DreaM, My Life ♥


today last day of attachment.. I have done something good as I call my groups members to sing birthday song to one of my patient... As a ITE student and last day should do something meaningful... wishing patient all the best, speedy recovery, all this make me feel so touch... this types of touch you can't feel unless you working as nurse... I know some patient nor relatives are very ma fan, giving faces to other peoples but when you always smile at them one day you will received the smile and this types of feeling is great... They brought chocolates for us but we can't take so I ask them to pass to SN... is great to hear from them that we are doing well...

I starting to love my job....



next week back to school... sian got to travel my long journey again....



♥ My DreaM My LifE

6:04 AM