<body>

♥ That ProFilE


♥Elaine♥.
15 OCT 1984 .
MSN : Click Here

♥ CraVinGs


CrAvinG fOr nOthinGs CauSe I haVe a NiCe WonDerFuL FamiLy anD FriEnDs..

♥ Tagboard


TaG



♥ MUsiC


♥ FriENdS


CinDy
ClaUdiA
DreEaMy'S ClOSeT BlOGsHoP
EdmunD
EliSiA
EvaNia
KaTherInE

♥ Memories


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Free Counters ♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Apr 6, 2010

♥ My DreaM, My Life ♥

Sorry for not updating... a few days more, my 3weeks holidays is going to end... back to school is going to a disaster...
will be getting tired... every week got test, how am I going to live on...



On last sat went to tampine with Shan and Cindy to do "Zhi Wei Dou Shu" is to tell you more about your future life, love and career.. dont worry, I will believe half half...
She say I need to get marry after 28 and the guy need to be above 4yrs than me cannot be younger cause they will be playboy... I will also earn alots of money in my future and never have the time to spend and I will still change my job.. The most funny part is my jobs I will be successful on work using "mouth" jobs like Sales, selling property or finance jobs or open a business of mine own especially doing selling "women" things... If I working under boss, my boss will earn alots... all my friends know that I not good in speaking, how can I going to earn more money.. haha... now I going to broke yet money not increasing... sob, sob...


just now went to xiaxue blog...
her ROM is all sponsored, her life is really good... found a good guy... that make me envy her..
in her blog I found something about Ris Low talking about safe sex... http://www.clicknetwork.tv/watch.aspx?c=6&p=4&v=284
I want to laugh, she using banana as penis... haha....
She so funny that makes people laugh...
enjoy the video...



♥ My DreaM My LifE

5:25 AM